The Titan 600™ Lift shares a lot of the same great features as The Revolution™ Lift but is designed to lift patrons up to 600 lbs.
Now independently verified by Wyle Labs to meet ADA standards. No other ADA compliant pool lift on the market has this weight capacity.
- Independently verified by Wyle Labs to meet ADA standards
- 600 lbs (272 kg) weight capacity
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable epoxy powder coating
- 24-volt rechargeable battery operation including charger
- Set back ranges from 12 to 44 inch (30 cm to 112 cm)
- 360 powered rotation in either direction
- Dual flip-up arms
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable foot rest
- Ability to clear a 30 inch (76 cm) high wall
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
Titan™ 600 Pool Lift Manual
Your Pool Edge Profile
Match your pool or spa edge to one of our profiles. Provide dimensions during online ordering, or download our Profile Guide for faxing or emailing.
Roll Out Profile
Partially Recessed Profile
Fully Recessed Profile
Fully Recessed w/ Parapet Profile
Flush with Deck Profile
Square Edge Profile
Titan 600™ Lift Options
Accessory Upgrade Package
Get the full set of accessories and save.
Move your lift from one location to another. Great for multiple pools or for storing your lift out of the way.
Quick release attachment allows for exercise therapy in or out of the water.
Included in Accessory package, or purchase separately.
Enjoy the Titan 600™ Pool & Spa Lift Video
Titan 600™ operates the same as the Revolution™ lift, but has a 600 lb capacity.